Monday, March 14, 2011

Off Topic - Cancer Research U.K.


My other half is going to tackle the Great North Run in aid of Cancer research UK, 13.1 miles in support of something that almost everyone can relate to.

I for one have had a bad start to the year, I lost a very close family member in January to cancer, so this is something that is close to my heart.

Where ever you are reading this around the world, if you can find it in yourself to make even a small donation (every penny helps) it will be appreciated, this is a great cause, and your support is needed!

All donations are made online, through a secure server on the following link

Donate here.

Once again, every little helps, my fiance's target is £1000.


You can also access this information by clicking the widget at the top right hand side of the page.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment