Tuesday, May 3, 2011

(not so) New Job.

So, my blog posts have been few and far between in recent weeks, I have been busy with RUGLeeds, securing venues and speakers, as well as finishing up at my previous employer, and returning to a not so new job.

My contract was coming to an end, having been taken on primarily to complete a 650 tonne steel framed building, modelling both primary and secondary steelwork. I was contacted by my ex employer, an international multi-discipline consultancy, who's head office is in New Zealand, and asked to come on board in the U.K, and head up the Revit use in the U.K business.

My role will involve working on projects that are both in the U.K and in New Zealand, as well as supporting and facilitating the growth and development of Revit Structure within the U.K business.

Exciting times ahead, this is a challenge I am looking forward to, and it is surely a step in the right direction.

I will shortly be back on track with the blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment